
My boyfriend went on holiday today for a week with his family and i'm starting to miss him already. He did ask me to come too. Now, although I would love this, there are several reasons related to my anxiety issues why I didn't feel that I could. Luckily he is very understanding. He took me on a lovely picnic yesterday though. It was nice to just sit outside with him, relax and enjoy the gentle breeze. We went down to this field near our house that we'd found on one of our previous walks together. He surprised me with a little gift too. It's a replica of Bella's wolf and heart charm bracelet from the third twilight film; Eclipse. He brought me the first film on DVD and took me to the see the most recent two at the cinema and I remember admiring the bracelet in the film. Now I am the proud owner of one =) I can't until he comes back. I've just been sat here reminising about our one year dating anniversary. There's one part I can remember above all the rest. We were sat cuddled up on the sofa watching a wedding programme when my boyfriend started crying. Startled, I asked him what was wrong, to which he replied, "I've just realised something." "What's that?" "We're going to be together forever." Well, I nearly started crying myself. It's true though, I feel like i've found my soul mate. It was a perfect ending to our anniversary. Anyway, i'm off to eat some chocolate crepes =)
Lk xxx
1 comments:
awwwwww
Post a Comment