Tuesday, 17 August 2010

Very positive...

Yesterday wasn't too bad. Met my new counsellor. She seems nice. I am very positive about it this time. Then I spent a few hours round my boyfriends playing lego harry potter lol. He brought the game for us two to complete together =) Then in the evening went fishing. There were quite a few fish and also there was...well it twas quite funny actually. My brother caught this mussel, and then my great uncle caught a woman on a kayak and then my brother caught another mussel except this time it was attached to a huge rock. I couldn't stop laughing lol especially as he thought it was going to be a big fish! All in all it was a pleasant evening, we (being quite a few members of my family lol) sat along the river as it got dark eating fish and chips =)

Lk xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment