Today, we've actually had really nice weather. I was sure after the rain we'd had yesterday, today would be the same. But I even got sun burnt today lol! Let's hope we get weather like this for the rest of the summer holidays. My little brother and family decided to go down to the river to fish today so I joined them to get a bit of sunbathing in lol. I also took a few pictures as the weather was perfect for it. Be warned, I seriously need a new camera and my photography skills aren't that good even if I do enjoy taking them.
As soon as we got there and sat down, all these geese starting coming towards us. They probably thought we had food.
Lol they were in a v shape at first but I missed them.
When we didn't catch anything, we decided to hire out a boat for the rest of the day. It was really nice! Especially for my sunbathing lol. My family have been talking about buying a day boat, I hope they do. And I saw a huge heron, it was amazing. Unfortunately I didn't get a picture, it was gone by the time I got round to it. And there were loads of baby fluffy ducks =)
I think that's all the pictures worth showing you lol.
What do you think of my photos?
Lk xxx
2 comments:
GOOSE ATTACK!!!!!! Love It... I had no idea this is the sort of thing you get up to when not talking to me haha, you'd think we'd never seen each other out of school or something, this sounds like so much fun. :) and very nice pics :D
Lol! and thank you =) xxx
Post a Comment